Tag Archives: Spring 1922

Felton Grove Auto Camp: Opens in 1922

Perfect description of the Felton Grove Auto Camp when it opened in the spring of 1922. The 16 acres being what is now the neighborhood subdivision of Felton Grove, the other 5 acres being what’s now the Felton Bible Church … Continue reading

Posted in Felton Grove Auto Camp, Newspaper Archive, San Lorenzo River, Zayante Creek | Tagged , , , | Leave a comment