Tag Archives: Capt. Ed Collection

Felton Grove: Park Ave 1956

This appears to be a 1956 view of Park Ave. looking uphill toward Graham Hill Rd. The Dance Hall is almost certainly theĀ  faded outline of the building at the far rear left. Photo courtesy of MAH Captain Ed Collection. … Continue reading

Posted in Capt. Ed's Boyland, Dance Hall, Felton Grove | Tagged , , | 2 Comments