Tag Archives: 1910

Felton Grove History: 1910

Felton Grove History: Sept. 24, 1910 F. A. Hihn Papers: Deed to D. Goulding. Parcel of land situated in Felton Grove, San Lorenzo Township, bounded by a line beginning at a point on the Southerly side of Maple Street, to … Continue reading

Posted in Felton Grove, Felton Grove History | Tagged , , , | Leave a comment