Tag Archives: 1897

Newspaper: 1897 Mountain Echo

June, 1897 Mountain Echo: The campers are beginning to come for the summer. Already a goodly number of tents are pitched in the Maple Grove*. *note: In early days Felton Grove was also referred to as Maple Grove. It appears … Continue reading

Posted in Felton Grove History, Newspaper Archive | Tagged , , , | Leave a comment