Tag Archives: 1850-1873

Timeline: Felton Grove 1850-1873

Zayante Rancho and Felton Grove Area 22 in map above shows “Picnic Ground” (later named Felton Grove) and the Fuse Factory Lot (at Graham Hill Rd and E. Zayante Rd.) “Picnic Ground” was the area where the residential section of … Continue reading

Posted in Felton Grove History, Timeline | Tagged , , | 4 Comments